.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Billionaire vs. Bush

I read an interesting and thoughtful post by George Soros. Couldn't agree more, really.

There's a huge list of things Bush has done in his presidency that I think are despicable, but Iraq tops the list. It's notable that the US has probably killed more Iraqis than Hussein did at this point. Not really surprising that they're not big fans of ours. Alas. I could do the "I told you so" spiel but it's kind of moot - you can't un-drop bombs. Whoever is elected President, Iraq will remain a disaster for a long time to come. Right now I'm thinking better-than-even odds of a civil war there within 5 years.


Tags: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home