.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Guild Wars: Getting the Tengu Mask

Here's the skinny.

Also note that the Tengu event has been extended if you register your pre-order key by the end of today (i.e. 23:59 PST). Assuming you register in time, you can play the event till 23:59 PST, May 2. Seems likely this was done because a bunch of Collector's Editions of GW: Factions didn't ship in time.

Update: Apparently I was wrong. The Day of the Tengu event is now over, according to the game updates page. Seems that they just meant that pre-order customers can play Factions a bit longer if they activate the key. Shame they didn't make that clearer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brinstar said...

I couldn't find the Master of Celebration this morning. :-( I finished the last quest. I'll see if he's around tonight. Luckily, I got my mask already, but I want the XP.

4/28/2006 06:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home