.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Friday, August 20, 2004

Hint?

Well, 2 updates I've seen so far today for ILB. Firstly, Dana's blog updated. Seems like the key snippet is
You guys are the ones on the frontlines. So it's your call. Do you want to be there when the axons go hot?

I'll be at an Internet café on the 24th, waiting to find out.

Certainly seems like a big boost to the physical-event crowd. Maybe I'm wrong and there's no puzzle to be solved. Alas.

Secondly, the ilovebees 404 page updated with a game from the Sleeping Princess. Apparently, we get to vote on which question she answers. I'll have to think about the absolute best one possible, but the initially most appealing to me is:

I just wanted to know why you're so afraid of the Queen(?) Are you to be erased if she sees or hears you(?) are you a copy of her that has got a new life(?) And could you tell me your function(?) or that of the Queen's(?)

because that would give us more information on what the Princess actually is. Apart from her being an AI, we don't even know whether she's of human or Forerunner origin. I'm betting human but it's by no means a sure thing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home