Guild Wars: Skill rebalance started
- Gale was rightfully nerfed, both via raising cost to 10 and fixing the exhaustion exploit.
- Order of the Vampire won't stack with Order of Pain any more. That will hurt ranger spike teams.
- Holy Veil's recharge nerf to 12s means that other point hex removal may have to be used.
- The whole Elementalist Fire line got buffed a fair amount. Predictable since now it's harder to exploit area-of-effect skills in PvE. We'll see if it's now worthwhile.
- Mend Ailment going to 5s recharge hurts it but it should still be viable.
- Significant boost to warrior-hate hexes via the hex helm nerfing and a fix of a bug that meant that attack speed hexes weren't working at full power.
- As I previously posted, IWAY was nerfed. Hopefully it will no longer have the raw power that was making it the most common build in Heroes' Ascent.
- Eviscerate was previously the best Axe skill. I'm no Warrior expert so I'm not sure if that's still the case or not - adren cost is now 8.
- Crippling Shot was nerfed so now its cost is 15 and duration scales with Marksmanship. May have been a little zealous on the nerfage there - we'll see. Certainly was too good previously, though.
- All the damaging pet attacks were buffed. Not sure that that'll make a difference, to be honest - the pet AI is pretty weak.
- Offering of Blood's sacrifice now at 20% means you'll actually feel it. Should still be usable though.
- Distortion's breakpoints got moved. Shouldn't be quite so easy to splash with just 4 points of Illusion.