.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Guild Wars: PAX

Turns out The Wife is co-designing a doubtlessly-super-cool Guild Wars event at the Penny Arcade Expo this year. Details are still hush-hush at this point.

Anyway, assuming I can find a babysitter, I'll doubtless turn up either to man a booth somewhere or even (*gasp*!) actually play some games. And stuff. I'll post nearer the time but if you're going, hopefully I'll see you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brinstar said...

Aw man... I want to go to PAX. I can't spare the vacation time, as I'm saving it up for something else.

4/21/2006 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Clamatius said...

Tsk!

I won't make it to GenCon this year - The Wife is co-designing another event or two there - so PAX is pretty much the only gaming-ish con I'm likely to go to this year.

4/21/2006 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home