.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Guild Wars: Factions FAQ

An unofficial FAQ for GW: Factions is up at GWGuru.

Before my Factions characters were locked, I was doing the standard PvE unlocking dance. I'm told by one of my guildies that there are no skill quests in Factions after the secondary-profession quests on the Island - but she wasn't 100% sure since she hadn't done all the quests yet. Anyone know for sure?

In any event, it seems like there are very few skill quests - so don't go crazy buying every skill from skill trainers or you'll run out of money. Save the $ for the good skills and leave the trash for later.

Update: according to this thread (warning: potential spoilers!), my co-guildmember (I need a better term here - I hate "guildie"! Suggestions?) is indeed correct. You have to use $ for all the skills after the initial Island and in fact most of the skills at the Island too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brinstar said...

I usually say "guildmate" if I'm not being lazy and shortening it to "guildie".

5/03/2006 06:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home