Not a huge surprise, really, except that usually skill changes only happen between seasons.
* Aria of Zeal: Increased casting time to 2 seconds.
* Cyclone Axe: Modified so that it now requires an enemy target.
* Energizing Finale: Increased the Energy cost to 10 and reduced the amount of energy gained per shout or chant to 1.
* "Incoming!": Increased Energy cost to 10 and decreased duration to 1..5 seconds.
* Jagged Bones: Modified so that it may now be used on allied minions.
* Restful Breeze: Modified so that its behavior more accurately matches its description.
* "Stand Your Ground!": Increased energy cost to 10.
* "Watch Yourself!": Changed armor gain to 5..25, based on the Tactics attribute.
In case the "Watch Yourself!" change seems weird, it's because there were a lot of Paragon/Warriors using it with 0 in Tactics to trigger the renews-on-shout-expiration echoes. All the significant changes here are nerfing defensive Paragons. The offensive "Go for the eyes!" Paragons are still pretty decent. However, the offensive Paragons may well not see as much play now they're not triggering Energizing Finale.