.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Gameplay list

Games I'm playing right now:
  • Guild Wars (PC) - much already said about this and more (probably) to come.
  • God of War (PS2) - a classic of modern gaming (albeit one of the most violent games I've ever played).
That's it. My 1-year old has had an ear infection for a few months so that hasn't left much time for sleeping, much less anything fun.

Games that I actually own that I may well be playing given more time:
  • Even more Guild Wars (PC) (ideally Tombs and GvG! *sigh*).
  • Natural Selection (PC) - still an amazing game - plus there's still things I'd like to add to WhichBot.
  • GTA: San Andreas (PS2) - great stuff although I must admit I wish I'd held out for the PC version. The lower resolution of TV is really irritating now I'm used to PC res (from GTA3 + Vice City).
  • Orbital Colony (ARG) - since Rose recommends it it's probably good.
Games that look like I should probably be playing them:
  • World of Warcraft (PC) - although if I try this one that's probably it for the rest of the list. Not going to happen anytime soon.
  • Fahrenheit (PC) - looks like another benchmark game that should be on the list.
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) - benchmark, once again.
  • We Love Katamari (PS2) - the first was a gem so I really "owe it to them" to play the sequel too.
  • Dystopia (PC) - semi-Gibsonian cyberpunk HL2 mod? Why aren't I playing this already? Oh right, no time.
So little time, so many great games.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home