.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Friday, January 05, 2007

On Narcissism

You've probably seen the "5 things you didn't know about me" meme spreading through the blogosphere. Technically I'm invited (since Josh invoked an invite-everyone-I've-ever-met mechanic) to continue the meme but I think I'll pass. Here's why.

I think there are basically 3 kinds of people reading this post right now.

1) You came here because you find links I post useful.
2) You came here because occasionally you find an opinion of mine interesting.
3) You came here because you came from a PvP Beginner's Guide mirror and are clicking around randomly.

I'm guessing most are in category (3). I don't think there are many, if any, in category (4) - people who know me or are interested in knowing me. So I tend not to post much stuff about myself unless it relates to me failing to update this site because, frankly, I don't think you care and so posting personal stuff seems overly narcissistic.

I could be wrong. But I seriously doubt it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home