.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Guild Wars: Beating Costume Brawl

Since presumably Costume Brawl was pulled today at the end of Halloween, now seems like the perfect time to post a guide to how to win a lot. How2beet as the kids these days say. Well, I'm very lazy and Rex already wrote one, so you can go read his endless waffling instead.

My free time so far this week at home adds up to a grand total of nullminuten so I didn't get to play any more Costume Brawl. I for one think the Brawl will be back, so I'm not totally heartbroken. I bet the skill bars are different next time though.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sausaletus Rex said...

One? I wrote several. There's more, too, like this post warning people away from the abysmal strategies posted at the wiki.

The sad thing is I wrote most of it on Saturday but only just got around to putting it up yesterday.

It's been a rough week.

11/01/2007 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Clamatius said...

Yeah, but you only really need to read the one I linked. ;)

*ducks*

11/01/2007 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Sausaletus Rex said...

Right, when it comes to the Brawl there's only two classes. Rangers and targets.

Oh, wait, that was some sort of crack about how much pointless stuff I write about at great length, wasn't it? Well, you...when you...yeah, I'm not really into this.

11/01/2007 05:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home