.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Guild Wars: Protecting the Spatula

Apropos of nothing, I figured I'd never posted my favourite GW-related forum post ever so I should probably get round to it.
RE: [War] Protector's Strike

It's a decent spike skill to follow up your goodies with a final quick hit. It has a place now, particularly on R/Ws.

My only complaint about the skill now is that it doesn't have anything to do with what the skill description says. It could read "Target foe gets +2 joyfulness. I am the spatula." and be just as descriptive as it is now. It has nothing to do with moving foes and +damage, and everything to do with that subtle 1/2s attack speed.
Yes, it was Ensign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home