.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Games. Tech. Musings.

Games offline and online. Technology. Random stuff.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm Meeeelllllttttiiiiiiinnnnnng

I got a chance to squeeze in 20 mins or so of Bioshock last night. The computer overheated twice in that time. At least, I think so - the symptom was that it hard froze and needed to be reset. I guess I need to spring for the optional 80mm and 92mm fans for the Sonata case I have.

Bioshock seems rough on the graphics card - since I got a new case fan I haven't had any overheating in Guild Wars. Maybe this is nature's way of telling me to play more Guild Wars instead of Bioshock.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sausaletus Rex said...

I think it's nature's way of telling you that you need to move on to the Orange Box and end your spoiler embargo...

11/08/2007 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Clamatius said...

Conceivably, although it seems like there's a decent chance that the GPU will overheat with that too. I should probably stop teasing myself with the prospect of Portal and just get it.

I invariably have a feeling of nagging guilt when buying games since there's so many I already have that I actually want to play.

11/08/2007 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Brinstar said...

Hey, I'm trying to avoid Portal spoilers, too. :-)

11/09/2007 04:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home